Attachments can be added to use as an attachment for staff or as an attachment for students. By default, the attachments are hidden from students, they are only visible to staff. They can be made visible and then students can see these files while taking the test.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Attachments in the menu on the left.
- Click New attachment and upload the file (zip | pdf | png | jpg | jpeg | xls | xlsx | csv | txt | py | mp4 | mp3).
- Click the edit-icon and it is possible to edit the name.
- Click the drop-down button Visibility and choose Visible or Hidden. Choose hidden if the attachments are for staff and choose visible if the attachments are for the students.
- Click Save.
Note: Sometimes the attachments will not be shown properly by making a digital test. Clearing the cache in the browser can be a solution.