After creating a blueprint, you can make use of it in your assignments.
To use a blueprint, follow the steps below.
- Click on your questionbank or use the search bar in the Questionbanks-section.
- Click on Assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on Generate and fill in a name.
- Click the drop-down button Blueprint and select the blueprint you want to make use of.
- Click the drop-down button Assignment type and choose Fixed questions or Random.
- You can use various options.
- Click Generate.
Options for a blueprint:
- Filter on feedback
- Filter on P-value: set a min and max P-value
- Filter on subquestion category
When you are not content with some of the generated exercises, you can easily remove them out of the assignment.
- Select the exercises you want to remove.
- Click More and click Remove from assignment.
lightbulb_outline Click here if you would like to to add other exercises to the assignment.
Would you like to export a blueprint?