- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your questionbank or use the search bar in the Questionbanks-section.
- Click on Assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on Generate assignment and fill in a name.
- Click the drop-down button Blueprint and select the blueprint you want to make use of.
- Click the drop-down button Assignment type and choose Fixed questions or Random.
- You can use various options.
- Click Generate.
Options for a blueprint:
- Exclude questions of assignments.
- Filter on feedback.
- Filter on P-value: set a min and max P-value.
- Filter on category.
When you are not content with some of the generated exercises, you can easily delete them out of the assignment.
- Select the exercises you are not content of.
- Click More and click Remove from assignment.
Tip: read here how to add other exercises to the assignment.