A blueprint is a composition of objectives that should be used in an assignment so it will correspond sufficiently to the learning goals of the course. This way, an assignment can be created more efficiently and better corresponding to the learning goals than without blueprints. Also, the assignments of different years will be of the same composition.
How to create a blueprint in questionbanks
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Questionbanks in the menu on the left, click on your questionbank and then click Objectives.
- Objectives need to be added. Read here how to add objectives.
- Exercises must be linked to the learning objectives. Click Exercises in the menu on the left.
- Select the exercise you want to link and click Objectives above the green bar.
- Select the objective you want to link the assignment to and click Apply.
- Click Blueprints in the menu on the left and click Create blueprint at the top right.
- Fill in a name and fill in the amount of exercises you want from each objective for your blueprint.
- When you have created a blueprint, you can use it to create an assignment.