A blueprint is a composition of objectives that should be used in an assignment so it will correspond sufficiently to the learning goals of the course. This way, an assignment can be created more efficiently and better corresponding to the learning goals than without blueprints. Also, the assignments of different years will be of the same composition.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your questionbank or use the search bar in the Questionbanks-section.
- Click on Objectives in the menu at the top.
- Click on Blueprints in the switch at the top.
- Click on Create blueprint and fill in a name.
- Click Create.
- Fill in the amount of exercises you want from each objective for your blueprint.
A Blueprint selects Exercises as follows:
All Questions within an Exercise can be linked to an Objective. In a Blueprint, you can set how many Exercises you want from a particular Objective, so overlap can arise. So if one of the Questions within an Exercise is requested by a Blueprint, the entire Exercise will be set up regardless of what the Objectives of the other Questions are.
- When you have created a blueprint, you can use it to create an assignment.