error_outline In order to use blueprints, you'll first need a question bank.
A blueprint is used in an assignment so it will correspond sufficiently to the learning goals of the course. You can read more about what a blueprint does here.
To create a blueprint, follow the steps below.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- Click on fact_check Objectives in the menu at the top.
- Click on Blueprints in the switch at the top.
- Click on Create blueprint and fill in a name.
- Click Create.
- Fill in the amount of exercises you want from each objective for your blueprint.
Once you have created a blueprint, you can make use of it.