Sometimes, it is helpful to highlight text in the answer of a student. This is possible for an open question in a digital test.
To provide feedback, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Review in the menu at the top.
- Click the question you want to review and click Comment. If the question has already been reviewed then click on the drop-down arrow next to Review, then click Review sequential.
- Fill in the comment or click Quick comments and select the quick comment you want to use.
- Click Save.
How to highlight text in an open question
- When an open question is selected for review, you can select text in the answer to highlight it.
- The Comments-tab will open automatically and a comment can be added.
- Click Save to add the comment or click Back to overview to continue reviewing without adding a comment to the highlight.
- Highlighted text can be deleted by clicking on it in the answer box. The highlight will be selected and you can click on the close-icon that appears at the top-right of the highlight.
Make use of comment suggestions.