error_outline Read more about the beta features and closed beta here.
If you want to set up the integration for an assignment, you’ll need an LTI-link. This LTI link is generated from Canvas.
- Set up the Canvas integration on school level in Ans.
- Sign in to Canvas.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click Assignments in the menu on the left.
- Click + Assignment.
You can add the tool in a module or as an assignment. Grades are only synchronised if it has been added as an assignment. That is why we add it here as an assignment.
7. Fill in your preferred title name.
8. Click the drop-down button Submission type and choose External tool.
9. Select Ans and make sure to check 'Load This Tool In A New Tab'. Click on Save.
10. Click on the assignment you just created and you will be redirected to Ans.
11. Select the Course you want to create the LTI-link for and then click on the Assignment.
The LTI-link is created. You will automatically be redirected to the assignment you just linked. If the students click on the link in Canvas, they will be redirected to the assignment in Ans. There is a possibility to export the grades to your Canvas automatically.
If you want to check and/or uninstall the LTI-link, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open your Assignment in Ans.
- Click on the settings Settings tab
- Scroll down to the Integrations tab in the left menu
- Click on your LTI-link. You are now able to remove the LTI-link by uninstalling it.
When the assignment is finished, you can synchronise the results.