If you want to set up the integration for an assignment, you’ll need an LTI-link. This LTI link is generated from Canvas.
- Set up the Canvas integration on school level in Ans.
- Sign in to Canvas.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- You can add the tool in a module or as an assignment. Grades are only synchronised if it has been added as an assignment. That is why we add it here as an assignment.
- Click Assignments in the menu on the left.
- Click + Assignment.
- Fill in the name and number of points.
- Click the drop-down button Submission type and choose External tool.
- Click Find and select the Ans tool.
- Click Select and click Save.
- Go to the assignment you just created and you will be redirected to Ans.
- Select the assignment and click Create.
- The LTI-link is created.
- If the students click on the link in Canvas, they will be redirected to the assignment in Ans. There is a possibility to export the grades to your Canvas automatically.
When the assignment is finished, you can synchronise the results.