To verify whether all the students were actually enrolled in the course and did not fill in a wrong student number, a function exists to verify the student numbers.
How to verify student numbers
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the assignment and click Results in the menu on the left.
- Click Verify and select the csv-, xls- or xlsx-file in the pop-up that opens.
- After uploading, the number of enrolled, verified and unenrolled students will be shown.
- Enrolled students: The number of student numbers in the uploaded file.
- Verified students: The number of enrolled students that match a student number in the list of students that made the exam.
- Unenrolled students: The number of students that made the exam, but are not verified as an enrolled student.
- The verify students block also contains three buttons after uploading the file.
- Add more: Click here to add more enrolled students by uploading an Excel file.
- Remove all: click here to remove all enrolled students.
- Fix: Click here to view all unenrolled students front page of the exam to manually change the student number in the Ans platform:
- Fill in the correct student number.
- Click Confirm and the next exam will appear.
Note: This is only available for handwritten exams.