How to get a quick insight into the individual scores
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the assignment and click Results in the menu on the left.
- Click Exercises in the switch at the top right.
The Exercises tab at the Results page shows how the students scored individually on each sub-question. This is represented by colored circles that can take on the following colors:
- Green: The student got all the points for this question.
- Orange: The student got a few points for this question.
- Red: The student got no points for this question.
It is possible to group students together so that they can easily be reviewed again. This can be done, for example, if a certain group of students has scored poorly on certain (sub-)questions.
How to make groups of students
- At the Exercises tab, select the students you want to make a group of.
- Click Group in the green bar that appears above the list of students.
- Give the group a name and set if the students can join or leave the group and if the group can start or hand in an assignment.
- Click Create.
Tip: Read here about how to review groups of students.
- When you want to get an overall insight, you can visit the analytics-page.