Different modes for reviewing are available. When you want to review a question that has not been reviewed yet, click the question name. A question of a randomly chosen student opens.
- When you want to review only the flagged questions, you can directly access the flagged question by clicking the Red text box under the question title, or click the Three dots right of the progress bar, and choose the option Review flagged questions. These options are only available if there are flagged questions.
- When you want to review a question, including the work that has already been reviewed, click drop-down that says Review unmarked, and click the option Review sequentially.
- When you want to review only a question of an exercise, you can cancel the selection of the questions you do not want to review by clicking the blue/green blocks containing a, b, c etc. When the block turns grey, they are turned off and you will not review these questions when you start reviewing this exercise. This is only possible in the bars below 'Review per exercise'.
- When you want to review all exams or questions per student, click the top bar of the page, which says Review per students.
- Review per class: Reviewing per class is possible by selecting the class(es) you want to review from the drop-down menu Classes.
- Review per group: Reviewing per group is possible by selecting the group(s) you want to review from the drop-down menu Groups.
- When you have chosen your review method, you can start reviewing the assignment.