To prevent students from being reviewed differently because they are reviewed in the beginning or at the end with all the questions, there is the possibility to review the students in random order. As a result, none of the students is disadvantaged anymore because the review order differs per question.
How to review in random order
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the course and select the assignment.
- Click Review in the menu on the left.
- Click Review unmarked and select Review in random order in the drop-down menu.
- Now, if you are going to review a question, the order of students will be random.
- When you have reviewed the assignment, you can publish the results.