When you create a question, the following possibilities are shown when clicking Options:
- Start on new page (for handwritten assignments only): the question will be placed on a new page.
- Stack choices vertically (for handwritten assignments only): the multiple-choice options will be displayed vertically.
- Bonus: marks the question as a bonus question.
- Skippable for special students: this question will not be taken into account for the grades of special students. Read here more about special students.
- Start with zero points: select this to let every student start with zero points before grading.
- Limit minimum to zero points: select this to let every student get no negative points for this question.
- Limit maximum to total points: select this to let every student get the maximum amount of points for this question.
- Predefined Geogebra object (for online tests only): a predefined Geogebra object can be created.
- Predefined answer (for online tests only): an answer can be set for this question.
- Image full page width (for handwritten assignments only): the used image will be as width as the page.
- Word limit (for online tests only): the students can not fill in more words than the limit that is set.
- When you have created an exercise, you can set the criteria.