When the taking sessions of a digital test is complete, you can start reviewing.
To review your test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click mark_chat_read Review in the menu at the top.
- Choose a review method. Find out more about the different review methods here.
- When a question is selected to review, the review-screen is entered.
- The arrow_back-icon: go back to the Review-page.
- The keyboard_arrow_left x/y keyboard_arrow_right-icon: switch between students.
- Review: here you can review the student's answer.
- Comment: you can place a comment for the student to give feedback on their answers.
- Discussions: when students have the ability to start a discussion, the messages of a student of this question will be displayed.
- Flag: add, edit or delete flags. You can make use of flags when you want to highlight the question of this student. A comment can be added to the flag.
- The more_vert-icon: here you are able to edit the grading settings.
- The arrow_back-icon: go to the previous exercise.
- Question buttons: click the button to go the subquestion
- The arrow_forward-icon: go to the next exercise.
Review a question
All criteria is uncoloured when reviewing starts, this is the unsaved state. If a criterion has been met, click the one that applies and it will turn green. The system will automatically save your changes. If no criteria is met, click None of the above.
When grading with a slider or rubrics, it is possible to click Undo grading to set your grading back to zero points. It is also possible to check the criteria with the help of the keyboard. Press 1 to enabled the first step, 2 to enable the second step, etc. For enabling all steps at once, press the space bar.
Review with keyboard shortcutsNavigation
- Arrow pointed left: previous question.
- Arrow pointed right: next question.
- Enter: next question.
- 1, 2, 3, ... : toggle criteria.
- Spacebar: toggle all criteria.
- 0, § (Apple), ~ (Windows): toggle "None of the above".
- f: view flags.
lightbulb_outline Find out how to create quick comments in your profile here.
When you have reviewed your assignment, you can publish the results.