A hand-in assignment can be reviewed by other students if the instructor of the course creates such a peer review assignment.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- First, take the test or hand-in the assignment.
- When finished, click Start reviewing.
- Click Start and start reviewing.
- Click the arrow_back-icon at the top-left to go back to the overview.
- At least do this for all non-optional reviews.
- When the peer review is reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.