How to change the options for exercises
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Click Add exercise and give the exercise a title.
- Click Options and select the desired option:
- Add meta data: description to identify exercises when importing in another assignment.
- Use variable (for digital tests only): allows you to use the code editor. Read here more about the code editor.
- Bonus: makes the question a bonus question.
- Skippable for special students: students who are marked as "special student" are allowed to skip this question.
- Start at new page (for handwritten assignments only): the assignment starts at a new page.