With the peer review function students have to grade each other.
How to set up a peer review
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create a hand-in assignment, and at the grading options, select Peer review in the drop-down menu.
- Set the amount of students that have to review one students work. Later on you can change this option by going to About in the assignment menu and clicking the tab Grading.
- Set the deadline for students to hand in the assignment and set the deadline for students to review each other. This can later on be changed as well by going to About in the assignment menu and clicking the tab Availability.
- Create the criteria for the assignment and let the students work on the assignment and do the peer reviewing.
- To see if every student has done the peer reviewing, you can go to Results in the assignment menu, and check the percentages in the column Progress. The student will be put into this list once he has submitted his work and the progress indicates how much work he has reviewed.
- Once all students are graded by the other students (or the deadline has past), the grades for all students are in and you can choose to publish them.