- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Create an exercise. Read here how to create an exercise.
- Create an equation question and set the number of points.
- Click Review manually and select Use equation solver in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Pencil-icon and write the equation.
- Select an equation operation in the drop-down menu:
- Solve: solve the given equation for a specific variable. This variable should be given as well.
- Simplify: simplify the given equation to the smallest shape.
- Expand: expand the given equation. This is done for equations that contain brackets. The result will be an equation without brackets.
- Factor: this operation is the opposite of expanding. The given equation will be written as an equation with brackets.
Note: The answer to the operation does not have to be given, while it is calculated automatically with the operation chosen. The student will have an infinite amount of attempts for this type of question.
- When you have created all your exercises and set all your criteria, your assignment is ready to be made.