It could be convenient to turn a question into a bonus question after reviewing and analyzing the question. This can be done in two ways, by using Analytics and by using Criteria. Both methods will result in reaching the same goal.
Option 1: Using Criteria
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the assignment and click Criteria in the menu on the left.
- Click the question which needs to be turned into a bonus question.
- Click Options and click Bonus in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click Save and the marks of the students will be updated automatically.
Option 2: Using Analytics
- Go to Analytics in the menu of an assignment.
- Click the tab Exercise analysis in the top bar.
- Go to the question which needs to be turned into a bonus question and click the drop-down button, which says Contributing when the question is a normal question.
- Select Bonus and the change will be saved automatically.
- The marks of the students will be updated automatically.