When you are reviewing, you can use the following shortcuts:
- Arrow pointed left: previous question.
- Arrow pointed right: next question.
- Backspace: back to previous student.
- Tab: skip to next student.
- 1, 2, 3, ... : toggle criteria.
- Spacebar: toggle all criteria.
- 0, § (Apple), ~ (Windows): toggle "None of the above".
- Enter: save the current question.
- F: flag question to be reviewed later.
- S: show solution image.
- D: draw a line.
- C: comment mode.
While reviewing it may become handy to be able to count the number of words. This count is done for the total amount of words automatically and can be found in the bottom bar of the left part of the review screen. By selecting the mouse in the left part of the screen, and selecting a section of text next, the number of words in the selected section are shown automatically in the bottom bar of the left part of the screen.
warning Note: This is only available for hand-in assignments.