It might be wanted that a reviewer is not able to see students' names and numbers, so that the students are anonymous. A reviewer is then able to review more objective than when it is known which students report he is reviewing.
How to hide students' names and numbers
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the course and select the assignment.
- Click About in the menu on the left.
- Click Grading.
- Select Hide student names and click Save.
highlight Tip: Read here how to hide student names for your account always.
- When you have chosen your review method, you can start reviewing the assignment.