Reviewers can flag questions if they are uncertain about the number of points to award the student for a specific question. Instructors can then take a look at the flagged question to give a decisive answer.
Flag a question
If you are reviewing a test and would like to flag a question, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Flag tab within the exercise you are reviewing.
- Click the +Flag button
- Add your comment and click Save.
- You can also click the more_vert-icon to edit or delete your flag.
View and resolve flags
If you would like to review unresolved flags, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Review in the menu at the top.
- Click the drop-down button arrow_drop_down-icon and choose Review flags.
- Read the flag, and re-grade the question if needed.
- Click Flag in the menu at the top and Reply or click Resolve.
- When more flags need to be reviewed, click Next unresolved flag.
lightbulb_outline It is also possible to solve all flags for a specific question or all flags at once.