Reviewers can flag questions if the reviewer is uncertain about the number of points he should give to the student. The instructor can take a look at the flagged questions only to give the decisive answer.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Review in the menu at the top.
- Click the drop-down button arrow_drop_down-icon and choose Review flags.
- Read the flag, and re-grade the question if needed.
- Click Flag in the menu at the top and Reply or click Resolve.
- When more flags need to be reviewed, click Next unresolved flag.
When you have reviewed the assignment, you can publish the results.