Reviewers can flag questions if the reviewer is uncertain about the number of points he should give to the student. The instructor can take a look at the flagged questions only to give the decisive answer.
How to review flagged questions
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the course.
- Select the assignment.
- Click Review in the menu on the left.
- Click the Red text box under the question title, or click the Three dots right of the progress bar, and choose the option Review flagged questions.
- The comment of the reviewer (if the reviewer wrote one) is shown in the top of the window. Now you can review the question for yourself and select the correct criteria and give the definitive number of points for this question.
- Click Resolve to 'unflag' this question, or select the option Resolve flag when going to next question. This last option will stay checked once it is, but can be unchecked later.
Note: If flagged questions are resolved, the messages can still be read. However, the flags cannot be retrieved.
- When you have reviewed the assignment, you can publish the results.