When this function is used, not every student will get the same question(s). This function allows the instructor to put multiple questions into one box. Every student will get a specified number of questions from every box.
How to set flow of questions
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Create your exercises and questions.
- Click Flow in the switch at the top right and drag the exercises you want to combine in the same box. Fill in the number of exercises from each group that has to be made by the student. This number of exercises will automatically be chosen from the question group and will be random for every student.
- Click Add question group if you want to bundle another group of questions.
warning Note: This is only available for digital tests
- When you have set the flow, you can set the availability of the digital test.