When a digital test is active, it is possible to follow the progress.
- Sign in to Ans
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Taking in the menu at the top.
- The Participants-overview will be visible.
- Click Progress in the switch at the top and a Progress-overview will be visible.
The Participants-overview gives an insight into three stages of the test:
- Not started: the list of students who have access to the test, but not have started yet. Click Manage participants at the bottom of the list to add students to your course and therefore to the test.
- Busy: the list of students who have started making the test. Click Move all to done if you want to close the test.
- Done: the list of students who have finished the test. Click Move all to busy if you want to reopen the test.
The Progress-overview gives in insight into the progress per exercise. The percentage of students who made the question is displayed.
- When the digital test is finished, you can start reviewing.