When publishing the grades of the students, multiple options can be selected. Two of the options are show criteria and show grading description and solution image. These options allow the students to view the criteria to see what criteria they scored per question and to view the grading description and/or solution image for each question. When for each question descriptions are added, students will get more clear feedback per question and knowledge what they had to do for that question than when only their grade is visible.
How to use criteria with grading descriptions or images
- Sign in to Ans.
- Create an assignment. Read here how to create an assignment.
- Create an exercise. Read here how to create an exercise.
- Create a question and select Options.
- Click Include grading description and/or Include image of solution.
- Fill in a description and/or upload an image.