It can be useful to be able to change the number of points a question is worth after reviewing.
How to change the amount of points for a question or criteria
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the assignment and click Criteria in the menu on the left.
- Click the question of which the points need to be altered.
- Change the number of points of the question.
- If points are used as review method, change the number of points for the criteria so they match up with the total points for the question.
- Click Save and the marks of the students will be updated automatically.
Note: If criteria are added, the question should be reviewed again if it already was reviewed! A pop-up will appear when this is the case.