Disapproving the result of a student means that they are not able to view their results after the results have been published.
To disapprove the result of one or more students, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click beenhere Results in the menu at the top.
- Check the box of the student or students that you want to disapprove the results of.
- Click the dropdown menu More and choose Mark as disapproved.