Disapproving results of students means that they are not be able to view their results after the results have been published.
To disapprove the results of one or more students, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click policy Results in the menu at the top.
- Check the box of the students you want to disapprove the results of.
- Click the drop-down button More and choose Mark as disapproved.