- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on the assignment you want to set the objectives of.
- Click Objectives in the switch at the top.
- Click the +-icon in the bar of a subquestion.
- Select one or multiple domains and click Apply.
- Select the objectives that belong to that specific question and click Apply.
Note: for hand-in and coding assignments objectives can be selected for every criterium, while for written assignments and digital tests objectives can be selected for every subquestion.
- When you have used objectives, you can start analyzing them.