Objectives can be created for each course. A certain subject of objectives is called a domain.
How to use objectives
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left and select the course.
- Click Objectives in the menu on the left.
- Click Add domain.
- Choose a name for the domain and add objectives by clicking Add objective.
- When assignments are created for the course, for each question the objective can be checked.
- To do so, go to Objectives in the menu of an assignment and click the +-icon in the bar of a subquestion.
- In the pop-up that appears, one or multiple domains can be selected. Click Apply and select the objectives that belong to that specific question. Next, click Save.
- Go to Objectives in the menu of an assignment and click Objectives in the switch at the top right.
- Click the +-icon in the bar of an objective.
- In the pop-up that appears, one or multiple exercises can be selected. Click Apply and select the questions that belong to that specific objective. Next, click Save.
Note: for hand-in and coding assignments objectives can be selected for every criterium, while for written assignments and digital tests objectives can be selected for every subquestion.
- When you have used objectives, you can start analyzing them.