Objectives can be created for each course. A certain subject of objectives is called a domain.
How to use objectives
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left and select the course.
- Click Objectives in the menu on the left.
- Click Add domain.
- Choose a name for the domain and add objectives by clicking Add objective.
- When assignments are created for the course, for each question the objective can be checked. To do so, go to Objectives in the menu of an assignment and click +-icon in the bar of a subquestion.
- In the pop-up that appears, one or multiple objectives can be selected that belong to that specific subquestion. Next, click Save and repeat this for each subquestion.
Note: for hand-in and coding assignments objectives can be selected for every criterium, while for written assignments and online tests objectives can be selected for every subquestion.