Analytics are an easy way to get insight into the results of an assignment. Analytics allows the instructor to see details about grades, but also about questions, objectives, and graders if the assignment is graded online.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the assignment and click Analytics in the menu on the left. The Overview page is shown and a couple of insights are given:
- The number of students that passed and failed is given including the pass rate.
- The lowest, average and highest grade are shown.
- The Cronbach's alpha is shown. The Cronbach's alpha measures the reliability of the assignment and tests this by checking if the grade of students changes a lot if you delete a question.
- If the results of the assignment can be viewed by the students, this window will also show how many of the students have viewed their result.
warning Note: Most data shown in the Analytics environment are not reliable for small amounts of data (students). Beware of this when making conclusions based on Analytics.