It is possible to track results on assignments of a whole school at once.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Administration in the menu on the left.
- Click Analytics in the menu on the left
- There are multiple filter options for this analytics which can vary per school:
- Studies: Show the assignments of one (or more) study.
- Periods: Show the assignments of one (or more) period.
- Pass rates: Show the assignments of a particular range of pass rates.
Per assignment, multiple variables are shown. If you click Sort by, you can sort the list by these options.
- Participants: The number of participants of the assignment.
- Pass rate: Shows the percentage of the participants that passed the exam.
- Cronbach α: Measures the reliability of the assignment by checking how the grade of students changes if a question is deleted.
- Grading time: The time it took the reviewers to review the assignment.