Studies can be added to a department by a (department) admin. Admins have access to all courses within that study and are responsible for setting up the courses. Courses need to be added to a study. In short, a distinction can easily be made between the different departments with their studies and courses.
- Click the School name in the menu on the left.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Departments in the menu on the left.
- Click on your department and click New study.
- Fill in a name and click Create.