There are six possible roles a person can have on an Ans school, each with their own level of permissions for available actions and access to data.
- Owner — Owners control the highest-level security and administrative settings: billing, school authentication, data retention, and so on.
- Operator — Operators are able to manage users, studies, and courses for a department/faculty. We recommend every department/faculty to have its own operator.
- Repro — If the scanning of the exams is done by an IT-party, the users of this IT-party can get access to the upload page of a school
- Instructor — Instructors have full read and edit access to everything in a course.
- Invigilator — Invigilators can start and monitor assignments and add students to a course.
- Reviewer — Reviewers can only grade assigned questions.
- Learner — Learners have only access to their own work and can only view their work if published.