To create an assignment, objectives and blueprints can be used. The usage of these options are optional but recommended. The advantages of using blueprints and objectives to create assignments are:
- to match the questions to create an exam in line with the study goals of a course.
- to compose an exam faster and more efficient.
- to compose assignments that correspond better to assignments of previous years if the same blueprint is used.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your questionbank or use the search bar in the Questionbanks-section.
- Click on Assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on New assignment and fill in a name.
- Click Save.
- When you have created an assignment, you can add exercises.