To create an assignment, objectives and blueprints can be used. The usage of these options are optional but recommended. The advantages of using blueprints and objectives to create assignments are:
- to match the questions to create an exam in line with the study goals of a course.
- to compose an exam faster and more efficient.
- to compose assignments that correspond better to assignments of previous years if the same blueprint is used.
How to create an assignment in itembanks
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Itembanks in the menu on the left.
- Select the itembank you want to make a new assignment for and click Assignments in the menu on the left.
- Click the Big red plus at the bottom right.
- Fill in a name and click on Create.
- A new assignment is created and you can add exercises.
- When you have created an assignment, you can add exercises.