It may be hard to find an exercise in a questionbank that fits the demands of your exam. To make the search easier, you can filter them.
Find an exercise using filters
- Label: The label (or status) of a question tells you if the question is reviewed and what the outcome was. Questions can have the following labels:
- Review needed
- Revision needed
- Accepted locally
- Author: The author tells you who created this question.
- Objectives: When a question bank yields objectives, these can be selected here.
- P-value: The p-value indicates the difficulty of the question. A p-value closer to zero means that a question is difficult, while a p-value closer to 1 means a question is easy.
- Rit-value: The relation of the question to all other questions in the test. The higher the Rit-value, the better the question fits the test.
- Categories: This filter lets you choose between different types of questions, e.g. open or multiple choice questions.
- Tags: A tag can be added to a question to label it and increase findability.