error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
error_outline Please be aware that deleting your group is irreversible.
If you no longer need a specific group within a course, you have the option to delete the group. It is only possible to delete a group if they have not yet started an assignment.
You can delete a group by following the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click group Members in the menu at the top and click Groups in the tab in the top left.
- Select the group you want to delete and click on Delete.
- You can also click on the Group and select Settings in the tab at the top.
- Click Delete in the Danger zone section.
- Click Confirm.