When your school has a license and Turnitin is enabled by the school and in a course, all by Turnitin accepted file formats handed in for this course will be sent to Turnitin and will be checked on similarities to documents on the internet, published material and of other students (also handed in for this course). A student in a course where Turnitin is used will have to accept the terms of Turnitin before uploading his or her work. If a student does not accept the terms, the student can not upload his or her work.
How to use Turnitin
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on the add_circle-icon in the lower right corner.
- Click Create to create a new assignment.
- Select the course the assignment belongs to.
- Select hand-in assignment.
- Set the name and description of the assignment.
- Choose a grading option and Enable Turnitin in the drop-down menu.
- Set the start and deadline date and time.
- Click Next and the assignment is created.
- When you have used the similarity check, you can analyze the results.