When an assignment is finished, accepted and reviewed by co-workers, the assignment is ready to be used. To use an assignment it needs to be copied to a course.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your questionbank or use the search bar in the Questionbanks-section.
- Click on Assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on the assignment you want to copy to a course.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Go to the Actions-section and click Plan.
- Select the course you want to copy the assignment to and click Next.