After a question bank assignment is created within a question bank, it can be copied to a course.
Choose the method
From the question bank, you can choose whether the test will be taken on paper or as a digital test via the method option under the assignment settings. If Ans detects that you are using a question type that is not suitable for the selected method, a warning will be shown, informing you of the question that is not suitable for paper usage. You can choose to ignore this message and Ans will try to convert the question as best as possible.
Copy an assignment to a course
To copy a question bank assignment to a course, follow the steps below:
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- Click on Question bank assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on the assignment you want to copy to a course.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Go to the Actions-section and click Plan.
- Select the course you want to copy the assignment to and click Next.