Objectives are goals or skills students have to reach or acquire after completing a course or assignment. You can pick assignment based on their objectives to make sure your test will cover all objectives (at the right extent).
How to create a domain?
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your questionbank or use the search bar in the Questionbanks-section.
- Click on Objectives in the menu at the top.
- Click New domain and fill in a name.
- Click Save.
How to create an objective?
- Click on New objective within the domain you want an objective to.
- Fill in a name and click Save.
- When you have added objectives in your questionbank, you start creating assignments.