To be able to test questions and assignments and share them with other teachers of the same expertise, users can be added to an itembank.
How to add a new user in itembanks
Users in itembanks are separated into publishers and authors. Authors only have the ability to write questions, while publishers also have the ability to create blueprints, objectives, assignments and to publish an assignment. Only publishers have the ability to add a new user.
- Add a new user of your own school to an item bank
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Itembanks in the menu on the left.
- Select the itembank and click About in the menu on the left.
- Here all current users are listed into two lists: publishers and authors.
- To add a user to one of these lists, click the button on the right side of the list, saying either Add publishers or Add authors.
- A window appears. Select the new users, and click Add to add these users to the list.
- Add a new user of another school to an item bank
- The user should first be added to your school. This can only be done by employees of Ans Delft, so contact Ans Delft.
- Then the user will also be found in the list of users from your own school and you can follow the steps above.