If exercises are created externally or found in external question banks, they can be imported when the file format is of QTI 2.1 (.zip) or .qml.
How to import an exercise in itembanks
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Itembanks in the menu on the left.
- Select the itembank at which you want to import an exercise.
- Click Import exercises.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the pop-up.
- After selecting the file the exercises will be imported into your itembank. It is possible to fill in the QTI-identity manually for each question.
- When you have stored exercises, you can import them while making an assignment.