A question bank contains a collection of exercises that belong to the same subject. You can use question banks to collaborate on exercises with your colleagues. You can even collaborate with colleagues from other schools to improve quality and save time.
What is a question bank
In a question bank, you can create, store, share, test, label and reuse exercises. In addition, assignments can be created by using blueprints that match the study goals of the curriculum.
Benefits of a question bank
- Compose an exam faster by (re)using existing exercises.
- Store questions from the same subject in one place.
- Align exercises with the study goals of a curriculum.
- Verify exercises by allowing colleagues to share feedback.
- Automatically generate assignments based on a blueprint
Question bank sections
In this tab all exercises of the question bank can be found. Also, exercises can be created, modified or commented. Read more about exercises here.
- Question bank assignments
In this tab assignments are stored and new assignments can be composed of exercises from the question bank. Read here more about question bank assignments here.
In this tab objectives are stored and new objectives can be created so exercises can be linked to that objective. More information about objectives can be found here.
In this tab all contributors of the question bank are shown and you have the option to invite contributors.
In this tab you can change the name of the question bank or edit labels.
Start creating a question bank.