error_outline From September 1st 2021, the usage of coding questions will be moved to digital tests.
This means that coding assignments will no longer be supported.
With a coding assignment, students have the option to upload a Python or Matlab file. Using the solution file, a grading scheme can be created. This allows the files of the students to be automatically checked and graded.
- Blocks (deprecated): check whether certain blocks are used in a Simulink model.
- Functions: you can review the output of a certain input of a function.
- Links (deprecated): check whether certain blocks are connected to each other in a Simulink model.
- Values: you can review the values used in your solution file.
- Syntax: you can review syntax.
Now that you know what a coding assignment is, you can start creating one.