error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
If you want to create multiple groups, it is possible to import groups with a .csv or .xlsx file. If there are students added to the list you want to import that aren't added to the course yet, Ans will automatically add them as a member of the course and put them in the group that you are creating with the import.
In the same way, it is also possible to add students that aren't yet a part of Ans. This will then create an account for them in the platform with their student number and email address. You can then add the rest of their information from within the platform.
To import a group, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click group Members in the menu at the top and click Groups in the tab in the top left.
- Click Import and click Download template or create a .csv, .xls, or .xlsx file that consists of at least two columns: group name and student number. Optionally you can add a third column with an email. The order of the columns is not important.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the dialogue.