error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
If you want to create multiple groups, it is possible to import groups with a .csv or .xlsx file.
To import a group, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on group Members in the menu at the top and click Groups in the tab in the top left.
- Click Import and click Download template or create a .csv, .xls, or .xlsx file that consists of at least two columns: group name and student number. Optionally you can add a third column with an email. The order of the columns is not important.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the pop-up.