- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on Members in the menu at the top and click Groups in the switch at the top left.
- Click Import and click Download template or create a .CSV, .XLS, or .XLSX file that consists of three columns: group name, email and student number. The order of the columns is not important.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the pop-up.
- When you have imported a group to your course, you can start creating assignments.