It is possible to import one or more groups of students using a .CSV file.
How to import a group
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Click Groups in the menu on the left.
- Click the Import groups at the top right to import a group.
- A pop-up will appear in which you can upload the .CSV file. The .CSV file should contain at least three columns: Group name, Email and Student number. Also, in this pop-up you can download a template CSV file in which the columns are already there including an example.
- Click Import.
- When you have imported a group to your course, you can start creating assignments.